The UBC Clinician Investigator Program is an exciting opportunity for UBC residents to pursue Master, PhD or postgraduate studies through a RCPSC accredited program. The UBC CIP is a fully funded two-year program that allows UBC residents the unique opportunity to gain research experience in world-class research facilities both locally and abroad. Upon completion, the majority of our residents secure academic faculty positions. We encourage residents at all stages of their residency training to apply to our program, the deadline is December 1st of each year.
Congratulations to the following 2018 Research Day Awardees:
- Drs. Kevin Hay and Stephano Chang – Best Overall Oral Presentation
- Dr. Alice Foster – 1st Honorable Mention Oral Presentation
- Dr. Jonathan Loree – 2nd Honorable Mention Oral Presentation
- Dr. My Linh Thibodeau – Best Overall Poster Presentation
- Dr. Keerit Tauh – 1st Honorable Mention Poster Presentation
- Dr. Matthew Kadatz – 2nd Honorable Mention Poster Presentation
August 30, 2018
October 3, 2018
TIME: 6:00 – 7:30 PM (Light supper served from 5:30 PM)
LOCATION: Conference Room 11116, 11th Floor Diamond Centre Bldg.
Submission Deadline: December 1st