The UBC Clinician Investigator Program is an exciting opportunity for UBC residents to pursue Master, PhD or postgraduate studies through a RCPSC accredited program. The UBC CIP is a fully funded two-year program that allows UBC residents the unique opportunity to gain research experience in world-class research facilities both locally and abroad. Upon completion, the majority of our residents secure academic faculty positions. We encourage residents at all stages of their residency training to apply to our program, the deadline is December 1st of each year.
We advance innovation and knowledge translation in healthcare in British Columbia by career development and mentorship of resident physicians through teaching thought and research methodology in a field related to their specialty training
Congratulations to the following 2019 Research Day Awardees:
- Dr. Andrew Perrin – Best Overall Oral Presentation
- Dr. Keerit Tauh – 1st Honorable Mention Oral Presentation
- Dr. Matthew Kadatz – 2nd Honorable Mention Oral Presentation
- Dr. Jessica Liauw – Best Overall Poster Presentation
- Dr. Mary Dunbar – 1st Honorable Mention Poster Presentation
- Dr. Edward Percy – 2nd Honorable Mention Poster Presentation
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Submission Deadline: December 1st